Monday, August 27, 2012

Good Bye....


But not for long! Join me at my new blog... By Hook & Thread
 Well, with the shift in my new place of residence (July Happenings) and a new life, I've decided to finally change my blog to it's proper name,  By Hook & Thread
 If you've been following my crafting since I've started, I started as a paper crafter. Over the years, I drifted to sewing, needle felting, crocheting and other similar stuff. 
 As such, my blog name of Late Night Stamper, just didn't apply. 3 years ago, I reserved this blog name, By Hook & Thread . It's time to come live here.  
 I'm leaving the Late Night Stamper blog up for you to still browse through and hopefully find some inspirations. 

And of course, for me to remember my crafting and life journey on the road that brought me here!
Thank you for coming and I'll see you over at By Hook & Thread

I look forward to many new things and opportunities here.

Have a good one!
Amanda

2 comments:

Clipping Path Service said...

Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.

David Millar said...


Actually really impressed with your article such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here.
clipping path service
Photo Retouching Services
raster to vector conversion service